They are having a grand time pretending to be their own olympic bobsled team.
It is so fun to see them playing and having a great time together.
I've been inside making chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa
for the kids to have when they come inside--- freezing.
Well, a few minutes ago I looked outside and saw....
Remember my post about needing a fence?
Needless to say we are very excited to move to Arizona this May.
We will close on our first home the first week of April.
While we were house hunting, a fence was #1 on our list.
And here is a peek at our new home!

It has a very solid fence around the entire backyard!!!
6 comments:
Oh my, this is hilarious. Did everyone come in for cookies and cocoa?
Congrats on the house! A fence will be awesome! We don't have one here but we don't have anything fun in our yard so no one comes over in it...besides the occasional kid walking home from school.
Love your house! I want to see more pictures as soon as you move in. Love IT!!!
I'm so excited for you to move to AZ! We get down there every other year or so, so there is more of a chance for us to see you again! Looks like a fun house!
I'm so excited for you to move to AZ! We get down there every other year or so, so there is more of a chance for us to see you again! Looks like a fun house!
Wow! That is a beautiful house! No more "charming" cap cods! Hahaha! We are headed for Houston, a pool in the backyard, and never looking back, baby!
Post a Comment