This time of year is full of excitement and anticipation for the Pine Wood Derby. Jeff stays up late working on the cars. He spends a lot of time fine tuning the axle's, wheels, design and don't forget the weights. If you haven't seen the Movie Down and Derby then it might be hard to imagine the intensity that goes into this big event.
And the results:
2nd Place Overall--Kimball Baer (1st place for the Webelos)
The Winners
The Real Winners!
I love my 6 boys!
We had a great time. Joshua is on cloud nine! His first ever derby-- and he won!
I love my 6 boys!
We had a great time. Joshua is on cloud nine! His first ever derby-- and he won!
The cars get better each year. Spencer will have the fastest car of all I'm sure. It will be the 15th car for the Baers. Maybe then we will have to hold our own derby.
I think for now I better start looking for a display case!
Are you wondering what Abby was doing during the 2 hour Derby?
3 comments:
Congrats boys! Those cars look awesome.
Congrats Boys, I expected nothing less:)
Wow. I don't know if you read my blogpost about my son's first pine wood derby...it looks like we may need some lessons from Jeff!! :)
Post a Comment