BRIGHAM JUST ANNOUNCED, "IF YOU ARE THE FIRST CUSTOMER TO COME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING!!!"
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Brigham makes me laugh!
Brigham has decided what he wants to be when he grows up! He is going to be a paper airplane maker. He said that they will cost $3.00 each! As I clean up around the house I am amazed at the number of paper airplanes that I find----everywhere! He has a sign on his bedroom door that reads--Paper Airplane Sale OPEN. On the stairway and in the hall leading up to his room are signs with arrows pointing which way to go to his store. Today I found the most interesting airplanes. One was made out of a paper towel and my favorite one was one made out of an empty caprisun juice bag. He really does have an amazing talent . He makes them really fast too. He told me he can even make them with his eyes shut! If you would like a paper airplane you now know who to call--just save up your pennies--he may up the price!


BRIGHAM JUST ANNOUNCED, "IF YOU ARE THE FIRST CUSTOMER TO COME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING!!!"
BRIGHAM JUST ANNOUNCED, "IF YOU ARE THE FIRST CUSTOMER TO COME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brigham, I'll buy a paper airplane when I come and visit. I'm glad you like school.
So funny. I am always finding paper airlplanes around our house. Then when I throw them away - the kids are asking about them like crazy. I figure they'll just make more.
Post a Comment