
The boys started school on August 26th. They are all enjoying their school and classes.
Kimball is in the 5
th grade and loves that his 4
th grade teacher moved up with his class for 5
th grade. She is a wonderful teacher. Kimball works very hard. He recently read The Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. He loves to read . He is also teaching Brigham to read which is a great help to me. kimball is plying soccer again this fall and enjoyig his team and friends.
Joshua is now in the 2
nd grade. His teacher is amazing. She reminds me of Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. Her walls are painted pink and the room is filled with huge green plants that reach the ceiling. She has a lot of pets in the room. A
tarantula named Rosemary, a snake named Cuddles and six turtles (one named Leopold who always gets out of his cage). Joshua comes home everyday full of stories that his teacher has told him. He is always excited to go to school for another adventure.
Samuel is in 1st grade and is doing really well. His teacher is a great motivator. I'm not sure how she does it, but he comes home and will read 10 books in one day so he can fill out his paper and get the treat the next day. Whatever she is doing is working wonders. He loves school and is very determined to do his very best.
Brigham is in 4K. He goes half day and is doing great. One day, when it was library day, he couldn't find his library book anywhere. He was
devastated because he wanted to return it and get a new one. During our family prayer before school he asked Heavenly Father to help him find his book. We got in the car and looked everywhere. While he was at school I looked everywhere, hoping to help answer his sweet prayer. When I went to pick him up from the school the teacher told me that he had brought the book back earlier that week and she had kept it for him until library day. Brigham was thrilled that Heavenly Father had answered his prayer. He is such a fun and loving little boy!
Spencer is 2 and helps me all day with our baby Abigail. He tells me when she needs to eat or sleep or swing. Since the baby arrived Spencer has been very sneaky and getting into everything. He certainly keeps me on my toes. If it is quiet in the house I know there must be mischief somewhere. I just showed him this picture and he said, "MESS!"

3 comments:
Never a dull moment! What exactly did he get into? I love the black eye! Your boys look great! I love all the pictures of Abby! She already seems so big!
I haven't checked your blog in awhile and just saw your darling baby girl pictures! She is so adorable, congrats!
ps your boys look very handsome on there first day of school!
Thanks for catching up. Those pictures say a thousand words. I love you boys.
Post a Comment