I can't believe how fast Abigail is growing. She still wakes up a lot in the night so I am pretty tired most all day long. This week I got mastitis so I have been on antibiotics and in bed trying to get better. I' got caught up on her baby book and now I'm working on finishing up her blessing dress. So many things on my to do list but I have a hard time putting Abigail down long enough to get anything done. I just love holding, talking, singing and adoring her!! I don't want to miss a moment with this precious little girl of mine!!




She is ready for the cold autumn her in Wisconsin. Temperatures have already dropped and the kids have stopped going outside. It is windy and cold.
2 comments:
I hope she starts sleeping better and you're better. She looks like she's getting ready to smile.
she is so cute!!
Post a Comment