We are all doing well. Jeff is working a lot, the kids are loving their new school and Brigham loves the new PBS show Sid the Science Kid. The weather is cold this week. We are looking forward to a long relaxing weekend of General Conference!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Life in the Baer's Den
We are getting into a routine. Everyday is filled with showers, school, carpools, homework, scouts, soccer, laundry, cleaning up, making sack lunches, family prayers, reading, kisses, hugs and finally sleep. I am so excited about the new school our boys are going to. They come running out everyday with huge smiles and hugs for mom. They love their teachers. They feel so happy and loved at school--what a huge blessing. The expectations are really high for the children. They are being challenged like never before. They tested Kimball the first week of school and moved him to the fourth grade. Since the third and fourth grades are combined we told him that he is doing both grades this year. He is really motivated to keep up. Joshua is learning to read and is trying really hard. I've never seen him so focused and determined. What a huge blessing! Samuel is our early riser. He wakes up to the sound of the shower going on. He is dressed and ready with Jeff every morning. He loves Kindergarten and is working on writing his letters neatly!
Kimball got 3rd place in the Rain Gutter Regata! Scouts, Scouts and more Scouts around this house.
Josh sleeping on the kitchen floor. I'm not sure how or why.
Spencer enjoying a bath in the kitchen sink. It is much easier on my back since I don't have to lean over.
We are all doing well. Jeff is working a lot, the kids are loving their new school and Brigham loves the new PBS show Sid the Science Kid. The weather is cold this week. We are looking forward to a long relaxing weekend of General Conference!
We are all doing well. Jeff is working a lot, the kids are loving their new school and Brigham loves the new PBS show Sid the Science Kid. The weather is cold this week. We are looking forward to a long relaxing weekend of General Conference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The sink looks like an easy place to give Spencer a bath, and your sink is so big. How's he doing at climbing the stairs and going down your play area step to the kitchen?
Just had to say Hi Julianne! I have been able to sign up with the Google Reader where they send me notifications if people have something new but then I get to be selfish and see all the postings but never reply. So, just wanted to let you know I love keeping up with my funny Baer friends, and kudos to sticking to your gut and changing around schools!
The pictures on the side of your blog are great. I love the one of Spencer, he is SO CUTE! I just want to pick him off the page to hug & kiss him!
Post a Comment