Sunday, October 5, 2008

He's a big boy now!

In between conference sessions on Saturday I gave all the boys haircuts, including Spencer! 13 months old and it was time to cut off that wispy baby hair. He looks all grown up now. I figure I save myself at least $600.00 a year by cutting hair for all six boys in this house. To me it's priceless--just look how Spencer is laughing the entire time.

4 comments:

BA said...

He's too cute. How do you get him to laugh the whole time? Who was entertaining him?

MOMof6 said...

Kimball was just taking pictures. I'm not sure if the flash going off was making him laugh or just the feeling of the hair being cut. Either way, it was so funny to hear him laughing the entire time.

Jen and Tor said...

Fun pictures! I love you two! It was good to "check out" your website. You have such a great little family of handsome boys. It seems like yesterday we were just loafing around at the U. We miss you and think of you often! Hope all is well. I keep telling Torrey that I need to get a blog going of our own family so I can link up with friends we don't see much! Thanks for sharing your life and give your family hugs from both of us! Love you..Jen and Torrey Harmon :)

The Boyos said...

Great idea to use a cape and apron! You are always so clever. Spencer is such a cutie! So grown up!