Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jeff Graduates From Marquette

May 26, 2010 Jeff graduated with his Masters degree and a specialty certification in Endodontics!

The graduating class Eric Richardson, John Thomas and Jeff Baer
Marquette University Endodontic department faculty, staff and residents.

I love Jeff so much! He has worked so hard and has never given up on his dreams. He works hard for me and our 6 children. He is an amazing husband and father. He sacrifices so much for our family. I feel so blessed to have him and love him more and more each day! Congratulations on this huge accomplishment. When we got married 12 years ago I never imagined the road that we would take but I knew wherever we went or whatever we did it would be heaven having you by my side. You are an amazing man and I love you forever!!

1 comment:

Martines Family said...

So True!! Jeff is an amazing man. You both are amazing though! I just miss you Julianne! You are such a great couple to me and such great friends!! Jeff really reminds me of my husband Mike, he too is amazing and I think Heavenly Father loves me very much to give me such a wonderful gift as him.