Presents wrapped
Stockings hung
Christmas music in the CD player
Gingerbread house
Christmas stories and scriptures each night before bed
Watch Holiday Inn
1000 piece Santa puzzle
Christmas caroling
Decorated sugar cookies
Kids Christmas concert at school
Advent calendar chocolates each night
Listen to Handel's Messiah
White Elephant party
Ward Christmas Party
Hot chocolate and candy canes daily
This is just what we have done so far this month. This next week will be full of more fun family traditions. WE love this time of year where our family spends so much time together, growing closer, and loving each other with all our hearts. WE feel so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ. WE love celebrating his life and love. What a wonderful reason for us to express our love and devotion to our families and to our brother Jesus Christ.
4 comments:
It looks like you're keeping busy and enjoying the season.
We love you.
I love it!! You have some great traditions- now visiting CA needs to be on that list!! Next year.
Ok you are just a little too much. I mean perfect!!! I caught that you even only wrap with red and white wrapping paper???? I mean too cute. Love it. Oh yea, I also love the traditions.
It was so fun to see you over Christmas. Sorry we stayed and chatted so long...I didn't have my kids with me to help me keep track of time...I hope we did not take too much time away from your family!
Way to go on planning a successful family reunion! We can't wait to hear more about your move...good luck with all of that as that time approaches. Although you guys may be pros at it by now! :)
Post a Comment