


It is hard to believe that one month ago I gave birth. I have tried to rest and relax this past month, taking in every moment with my new daughter. She is an angel. She is absolutely perfect and I am so in love with her. I was so lucky to have my parents here for three weeks. They did so much for our family. I was able to sleep in! My dad ran the carpools, read to the boys and played with them and helped them with their homework. My mom did the cooking, cleaning, laundry, bath time and my favorite, sat and took care of me! She rubbed my back, went on walks with me, took me to get a pedicure, manicure and my hair done. She encouraged me, hugged me and gave me strength when I was depleted. I enjoyed every minute that they were here. We all had a wonderful time! Now that they have been gone for 1 week, I miss them, we all miss them. I feel so blessed in so many ways.
Now we are working on getting into a good routine for this new school year. I will be doing some catch up posting for the next few days.

7 comments:
Happy one month birthday Abigail. You're beautiful.
Wow, what a beautiful baby girl and what a cute mom and sweet grandma! Darling pictures!! I just love them! I hope you are savoring every minute!
Colleen
Julianne, you look gorgeous in these pictures! Abigail is so precious. I'm glad your parents were there to help you. They are great people.
These pictures are SO cute. You three look great!
What a cutie!! She looks like she belongs to your family! Keep on enjoying her.
3 weeks of help! Oh my I am jealous!! That must have been heavenly!!
What beautiful pictures. I am so glad you had mom and dad there to help you. I can't wait to hold Abigail. She is so precious. Love you tons.
I love the 3 generations picture!
Post a Comment