Joshua said, "We have a pink tree!! We are having a girl and girls love pink!" It was such a sweet moment. We hugged and talked about how great it will be to have some pink around the house. I was amazed that he had been thinking about this pink tree while he was at school and waited all day to show it to me. He will be an awesome brother.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
A bit of spring!
The other day when I picked up the boys from school, Joshua said, "Mom, hurry home--I need to show you something!" I was curious what he was so anxious about. When we arrived home he ran inside yelling for me to follow him. We went upstairs to his bedroom and he said, "Mom close your eyes!" He then went over to the window, open the curtains and then told me to open my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is very exciting that he is thinking about pink. I can't believe he thought about it while he was at school.
Julie-- I saw your name on Andrea's blog list-- so I hope it's okay I took a peek-- and blog stocked you! :) I'm still just overcome with pure joy each time I think of you holding your sweet little baby girl in a few months. I can tell the boys are just as excited too! :) This is will indeed be a cute little story to share with her someday soon. Hope all is going well in Milwaukee-- keep in touch!
Much Love,
Karissa
www.jaredandkarissa.blogspot.com
It looks like pink popcorn. I sure miss you and your family. It is fun to visit on the phone. Josh is so cute and thoughtful, he will be a good brother for Abigail.
What a sweetie! There is going to be such a tremendous pink explosion at your house! I can't wait to see her!
You are so lucky to have a beautiful pink tree! Cut off some branches and bering them in the house. they probably smell so sweet. love you
Post a Comment