Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice, and everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.
We are so excited to welcome some sugar and spice into our home this September. We can hardly wait to meet our little Abigail. The doctor said she looked perfect. We truly feel that it is a complete miracle for our family. We are all so thrilled. The boys are so happy and anxious for her to come.
9 comments:
awesome-- i have tears in my eyes!! so exciting.
YAHOO!!! We are so excited for you! Harmon and Porter were very excited too. They thought it was very cool that their friends were going to get a baby sister.
I'm so excited, I'm crying too.
HOORAY - I am thrilled for your family! Just a warning though, they're a whole lot different- nothing will prepare you for a girl, but they're worth it!
YIPEE!! We are SO excited for you! Julianne you are too amazing of a woman to not have a little girl to pass that onto. I love the name Abigail too. Can't wait to go shopping and buy something PINK!
I am still reeling from the great news!! We were all tearing up in Tanya's living room this morning and having our own little celebration! What a blessing! I wish I could be there to see Jeff's proud papa face. A baby girl brings out a truly different daddy in the men than baby boys do. Both special but very different! Abigail is so excited! She is telling anyone and everyone that will listen about you and your baby girl that will be named Abigail. My other kids are really excited for you too.
yay! i am so excited for you. i know that after 3 boys i could hardly dare hope for a girl and felt a little guilty wanting one. i can only imagine how you feel! let me tell you that bringing a daughter into our home has been such a sweet experience. she softens us all up a bit, and i love seeing her brothers with her. congratulations!
OH MY!!! I am so excited for you guys. I haven't been on my blog in a while and tonight I figured I would catch up a bit. You are the top for having the best news ever! I can't wait for you to bring her home.
Hooray!! Congratulations~~~
xoxo
Post a Comment