Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I really can't believe it!

I have had 24 hours to let the news soak in and I still feel giddy and emotional. I find myself daydreaming about all the fun things I want to do with my little girl. I have loved all the wonderful phone calls, comments and emails from so many loved ones all over the country. Thank-you! I miss you all and appreciate your enthusiasm and love so much! Today I have found myself dreaming about the blessing dress I am going to make for Abigail. Finally I will be able to sew again and make all the darling dresses that I have always dreamed of for my little girl. I am off to the fabric store ASAP!!! Today a friend from my ward brought over the cutest little dress! She just heard from my visiting teachers that I was having a girl and couldn't resist bringing something over. I was so surprised and touched, I just started crying (again)! I just feel like this is all a big dream and I am still trying to just wrap my heart around it all! Perhaps it is hard for some of you to even imagine what I am feeling, others know so well these emotions. A real miracle!!

8 comments:

Hansen Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You will love having a little girl! I can tell you are so thrilled to be having a girl. It will be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm sooooooo exited! I love the name Abigail.....and I'm sooooo exited to be able to have a cousin with that name!!!!!
Mary

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun. She'll be spoiled rotten by all those brothers.

Kathy said...

Julianne! This is wonderful news. I LOVED having five older brothers. They kept me safe AND tough. They are still 5 of my greatest blessings. I am so thrilled for you. Go overboard and enjoy all the pink and frills!

The Treehouse said...

So happy for you girl!!!!!!!! You are gonna have so much fun shopping for that little girl!!! She is going to be spoilded rotten ;)

HUGS!!!!!

Karissa said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Julianne, Jeff and boys!!!! We are SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! A girl!! Number 6 too! You are awesome!! You so need to call me again when you get a second! I will be home almost all day friday! Congrats, this is so exciting! We love you and miss you!
Karissa

Melanie said...

Julianne-I am just so excited for you! Shop and sew away!!! Your boys will be the best big brothers for your girl. And Abigail is a beautiful name.

Melanie S said...

What a blessing! I am just so excited for you!! What a lucky little girl you will have. Love and miss you! Take care of yourself and that baby!