We got another 4 inches of snow last night and we are ready for it to be spring already! Spencer is the most confused. One day he plays outside and is on cloud 9, the next day there's 4 inches of snow! He looks out the window and doesn't know what to think--like the rest of us.
So needless to say--We are tired of the cold and ready for summer!!!!
I have been pretty sick for the past 3 months and am just beginning to feel a little better. Yes, you guessed it right! We are expecting baby #6!!! I'm 16 weeks now. The boys are all very excited and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. I think it is another boy -- but who knows. You have until April 21st to make your guesses. Baby# 6 is due the beginning of September!
Sorry I haven't posted much lately but I have been on the couch most of the time and just getting up now so hopefully I'll be up to keeping everyone posted on our crazy and fun lives.
5 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations You guys are amazing. If anyone could handle 6 kids it would be you. I think you are such a great MOM!! Good luck with your pregnancy and my vote is that it is a girl.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! After 5 boys, you really deserve a sweet little girl. But if it is a boy, you will know just what to expect! :) Hope you get feeling better.
We are excited for you! I've missed your posts and check your blog all the time. I really hope you have a girl, but will plan on a boy! I wish I lived closer to help you, but hopefully you get feeling better soon. You are wonderful parents!
Yeah! Good luck with the pregnancy, I sure hope you are getting better. I'll be honest, I don't miss being pregnant, even if I am only 2 weeks post partum. But I wouldn't trade my little bundle of joy for anything in the world...even all the sickness!
Congrats!!
I hope it is a girl, but if it is a boy...he is the luckiest boy in the world to be born to such a great family! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment