I finally decided to start a blog for our family. I have loved reading my friends blogs and catching up with them all over the country. I hope that this blog will help me keep connected with so many friends that we have loved in Salt Lake City, Omaha, Yorktown, Spokane and Milwaukee. Our friends have been a great support and family for us as we have moved from coast to coast these past 10 years. Three weeks ago we moved from Spokane Washington to Milwaukee Wisconsin. We said goodbye to the Air Force, Michael Anderson Elementary, Medical Lake and to many many dear friends. We miss you all so much! We said hello to Marquette University, a new ward, new elementary school, neighborhood and new friends. It has been a crazy 3 weeks. Jeff started a two year endodontic residency program. He is loving it! He works evenings as a contract dentist. It is hard to believe we are back in school with 5 kids. We are just enjoying this adventure and looking forward to finding everything to see and do in Wisconsin. The boys actually love moving. It is hard for me to imagine because I lived in the same house my entire life. Kimball keeps asking where we will live next, and then after that, and then after that. They loved going to their new school and being the "new kids". I was nervous that it would be hard for them to adjust to a new school and teachers but again they surprised me with their ability to just jump in and love a new place and find new friends. They are always great examples to me. It has been a great transition-thanks to the boys positive attitudes and resiliency!
No comments:
Post a Comment