One of the teachers gave us this amazing website for the students to practice and review their skills. My boys love it and I love it. I can't say enough about it. Forget all the other websites, seriously, it is amazing and my boys work hard to get their homework done so they can work/play on this website. It has every level and every topic. It motivates and it engages. Check it out--you won't be disappointed.
My sister's children go to these schools along with 6 other families that live near us. One of these families is the Jones. Wendy Hurst Jones was my MTC companion. It is crazy to think that 15 years ago this month we met in the MTC. It has been fun to get to know each other all over again but now as mommies. We carpool everyday and it has made my life so much easier. Our kids are the same ages and they are becoming fast friends.
Kimball is taking Latin, Math, Science, Literature and Composition, History and Fine Arts. He loves school and is so happy. He loves being in Junior High! He especially loves lunch when he gets to hang out with his cousin Harrison and friends Austin and Jacob. Joshua loves having his cousin Ben in his class. What a treat! Joshua is learning Spanish and doing very well. Samuel is always full of joy and enthusiasm. He loves his teacher. She really is phenomenal. I couldn't be more pleased. She uses sign language all day and Sam already knows over 100 signs. He speaks to Abby with them. He has a great gift! Brigham loves Kindergarten. He and his cousin Anna are in the same class. He takes school very seriously and wants to do his very best. I miss my boys when they are at school but knowing that they are in great hands makes me so happy.
5 comments:
I'm glad your family loves school. I like the uniforms. They look so nice. I'm interested in the website, but it wasn't listed that I could see.
I love the pictures. Sure does look sunny. They look so sharp in their uniforms. Gald that they are enjoying the start to the new year.
Very sharp looking Baers!! Grammie
How fun!! SOunds like a great start to a new year. Those boys look great in their uniforms
Russell wanted to remember what Brigham looked like so we were stalking. Those squinting pictures are awesome. :) we had a good laugh.
Post a Comment