You know it's time to move when...

You look outside your window and you see two adults, two kids and a dog that you have never seen before. I guess I should feel priviledged that so many strangers feel drawn to our lovely backyard. You know, maybe I should just let the missionaries sit in my backyard all day they might do really well. As for me, I am just really done with this and would enjoy some privacy!
4 comments:
really? again??? I am so glad for your fence that is waiting for you!
I can't believe that! Kinda scary not knowing who's in your own backyard. At first it was funny but now it's just ridiculous!
Where were your kids?? Maybe post a sign that says pay $5 bucks for a jump! Earn some money. Sell lemonade or popsicles.
2 months 2 go!!!
That is the strangest thing I have ever heard of. I can't imagine going into someone else's yard to play without knowing them. Here in St Louis there is a name for people like that...hoosiers. :) We've got lots of hoosiers where we live....but none have meandered into my yard, thankfully!
Post a Comment