

Abigail with her cousin Anna

My sister Martha and her daughter Anna came to visit for 4 days this past week. It was so much fun. Anna took care of Abigail. Brigham and Anna are the same age and are the best of friends. It was wonderful to see them play together. Martha and I went to lunch everyday, watched chic flicks, exercised and she taught me how to bead. I can't wait until we move closer together--- Next May!!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Abigail. She is literally a doll. Anna and I had so much fun visiting and seeing where you live. It was fun to meet your friends.
Sisters are the BEST!
Abigail is getting so big! She is super cute!
I don't need dental work but I sure wish I could have come!! I am sad to have missed the party!
Post a Comment