Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A real smile!

I finally caught Abigail's smile on camera. She is just a doll! Her personality is shining through more and more each day!

6 comments:

BA said...

She's adorable!
It looks like the boys are really growing up. I can't wait to see them. They are changing so much.

PacPaliGoulds said...

she is wonderful!! I love all her hair.i am actually jealous- she will have more than rachel in no time.

Melanie said...

I can't believe she is already getting so big! And she has kept her hair...she still has tons of it! So fun to read your blog and get an update on your family.

Guymon Family said...

So cute!

DaveandTeneal said...

So precious. We love that little baby girl!!!!! She has such a peaceful little personality

Martines Family said...

I love her smile. She is darling!!! Just so fun... I bet!

Love ya

Miss ya

Colleen