Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nauvoo Illinois

After spending 3 days at Devils Lake we drove to Nauvoo Illinois. It was absolutely heaven! The boys did a great job going to all the homes and listening to the missionaries tell stories of the pioneers. I was amazed at how well the boys listened and sat still. We went to almost every place possible. The boys loved the wagon rides, plays, band, park and all the presentations. The spirit was strong and the boys were respectful--What a blessing!!!


We stayed in an old cabin! The boys loved feeling like pioneers in this authentic log cabin.



2 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Looks like a fabulous trip! Nauvoo is a magical place. I'm so sorry to hear about your sickness! I hope you're feeling all better by now. Our prayers are with your family.

Kathy said...

Fun trip! SO sorry to hear about the swine flu. HOpe you recover quickly. How did you find the cabin to stay in? I'd love to do something similar. email me kmsallen@gmail.com