Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Still Here
Jeff and I have been sick all day. I have had the bug come and go over the past week with the kids. Maybe it is just all the sight of it all that has made me sick. Jeff got it bad in the middle of the night and has been sleeping ever since. We are hoping that we will all be feeling better soon. Prayers are welcome! Tomorrow is a big day for me--I'm getting braces on again! I know --it is crazy and kind of complicated. I have two teeth that are congenitally missing. I want to get implants. The oral surgeon said that he would need to do some bone grafts first but before he does that he said if I wanted my teeth perfect I should do a little orthodontics first. So here I go! I can't believe I'm putting myself through this and I'm sure you'll hear more of my complaints in the coming months. All just so I can get some implants in. I just don't want to get these great implants if the rest of the teeth look out of line. I'm hoping that it will all be worth it! I'll post pictures soon. Meanwhile we are all just praying to get better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Julianne, so sorry about the sickness. Of all illnesses, the stomach bugs are the worst, especially with little kids. I hope you all get over it quickly. I've been battling my own mess with sinus junk and all I can say is thank goodness for the priesthood! After a week of feeling miserable, I asked my husband for a blessing last night and I finally feel like I have made a turn in the right direction. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR CREW!
As for braces, I had mine on all last year (for the second time in my life). I didn't enjoy them, I'll be honest, but it was not half as bad as I had imagined. It's worth it!! Just keep smiling anyway. :) I'll admit to paying an extra couple hundred dollars to have clear on the top. I know, kind of vain, but so totally worth it. :)
We've been praying for your family every night to get better. I'm sorry your family is still sick. I hope one day you're able to get your teeth the way you want them. It all sounds quite painful to me.
Hey I hope your all feeling better. Its not very fun to have it go through all the family.
Good luck with the braces. I would love to get them eventually so don't tell me how bad they are ;)
Post a Comment