We had a few record days of warm weather last week. Since the snow was melting fast the boys decided to go build a snowman. We got these cute snowman accessories from our cousins for Christmas. Thanks Will, Maralee and kids!
Looks like a fun day! I hope that means everyone is feeling better and healthy again! We haven't had the flu this year, just a couple of colds. We will try to keep it that way! Jacque was asking about you the other day and wanted to know if I could see if you would invite her to your blog. Happy late birthday to Brigham! I remember going to the gym super early every morning with you when he was still tiny. Seems like yesterday!
5 comments:
Those snowmen are perfect, the ones of snow and the ones with coats.
Looks like a fun day! I hope that means everyone is feeling better and healthy again! We haven't had the flu this year, just a couple of colds. We will try to keep it that way! Jacque was asking about you the other day and wanted to know if I could see if you would invite her to your blog. Happy late birthday to Brigham! I remember going to the gym super early every morning with you when he was still tiny. Seems like yesterday!
Awesome snowman! And I bet your boys had so much fun building it! Cute pics of your kiddos all bundled up!
We make sandmen here!
That is sooooooo coooooool!
Mary
Post a Comment