We went to Arizona for Christmas and New Years! We had such a wonderful time with cousins. Two weeks of sun was just what our pale skin from Wisconsin needed.
I miss you. I can't find your facebook page. Where are you? I emailed you and no response. Are you ok? BTW you are a hottie in the picture of you in the white T and the boys all in red. You are so cute. I miss you. I will call.
3 comments:
You always find something fun to do. I'm glad you had fun. How is Jeff's beard?
that is sooo awesome! a sunny Christmas! I think it is an idea worthy of borrowing!!!
And here in Utah we had record snowfalls!!
I have tried to get your blog added to my blog list but for some reason it didn't go through :-(
I miss you. I can't find your facebook page. Where are you? I emailed you and no response. Are you ok? BTW you are a hottie in the picture of you in the white T and the boys all in red. You are so cute. I miss you. I will call.
Post a Comment