When Jeff told the boys that it was hair, Joshua said, "You have hair growing out of your face?" The boys couldn't believe that someday they too would get hair on their faces. Well, this past Sunday Jeff decided to shave it off. When the kids came in the room we asked them, "What is different in the room?" They all looked around tryint to figure out what had changed. A few ideas were, "Dad got new socks!" or "Dad got a hair cut!" After 5 minutes Joshua finally realized that Jeff had shaved off his beard. I'll admit I really do love the smooth face best. Jeff will start growing it again since the contest is officially over on Jan. 5th.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Mountain Man
All of the residents in Jeff's endodontic program are having a mustache growing contest. It has been growing for 9 days and we have enjoyed some fun comments from the kids. I loved it when Brigham said, "Dad what is all that dirt on your face?"
When Jeff told the boys that it was hair, Joshua said, "You have hair growing out of your face?" The boys couldn't believe that someday they too would get hair on their faces. Well, this past Sunday Jeff decided to shave it off. When the kids came in the room we asked them, "What is different in the room?" They all looked around tryint to figure out what had changed. A few ideas were, "Dad got new socks!" or "Dad got a hair cut!" After 5 minutes Joshua finally realized that Jeff had shaved off his beard. I'll admit I really do love the smooth face best. Jeff will start growing it again since the contest is officially over on Jan. 5th.

When Jeff told the boys that it was hair, Joshua said, "You have hair growing out of your face?" The boys couldn't believe that someday they too would get hair on their faces. Well, this past Sunday Jeff decided to shave it off. When the kids came in the room we asked them, "What is different in the room?" They all looked around tryint to figure out what had changed. A few ideas were, "Dad got new socks!" or "Dad got a hair cut!" After 5 minutes Joshua finally realized that Jeff had shaved off his beard. I'll admit I really do love the smooth face best. Jeff will start growing it again since the contest is officially over on Jan. 5th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have NEVER seen Jeff with a mustache before! That is so funny!
It looks awesome!
Mary
WOW!!
Post a Comment