Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amazing Thanksgiving

We drove 850 miles to Maryland to visit our dear friends Mike and Colleen Martines. We first met them while we were stationed at Langley Air Force Base in Yorktown Virgina. We have missed them and so we wanted to make the trip. It was so much fun. The kids had a wonderful time remembering their friends. We stayed up late, ate lots of great food, talked, talked and talked. It was just a wonderful weekend that we didn't want to end.

5 comments:

BA said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. You make the best friends.

Jessie said...

oh, I'm so jealous you guys were able to get together. Could I be any farther away from you guys- not without being in a foreign country! Anyway, it's great to see you all together on such a fun holiday.

Hans and Laurel said...

It looks like a great time. It is always fun catching up! I can't wait to make gingerbread houses now!!

DaveandTeneal said...

I'm still amazed that you guys could travel so long with your kids. We can barely travel 300 miles with our two. How fun to be with good friends during the holidays

niknfil said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Maybe someday we can do the catching up!!