
We feel so
grateful for this time of year where we remember and
celebrate our many blessings. Family is Everything!
My
amazing friend Teneal and her two darling girls.
We stayed home while the boys went trick or treating!
Off they go to
conquer the Halloween crowds.
It was a beautiful night, in the 60's

Wow, look at all that loot!
Brigham had a great time and kept up with all of his brothers.
Backyard
bonfire with friends!
Hot cider and
Krispy Kreme donuts for everyone!
A
hot fire!
A lot of
laughs!
And
more cider and donuts
for all!
6 comments:
I told one of my coworkers that I needed to get some donuts for Halloween. She thought I had some type of a nice custom and hadn't heard of donuts and Halloween together. I'm glad to see that I wasn't up in the night. Looks like you had fun.
Man-- looks like you had fun!
We had Krispy Kreme doughnuts after trick-or-treating as well! You are lucky it was so warm. It was in the 50's here, but the rain made it a little difficult to stay out for a long time!
We had so much fun. Elena and Kaylee still talk about the "big fire". Kinda sad that is the first time they have seen a fire. You guys rock and we love hangin out with your family
looks like you had so much fun! We miss you guys too!
Wow sounds like a fun night. Glad you guys have some good friends to share the time with. We miss you all.
Post a Comment