Joshua turned 7 this past week! He is such an amazing boy! He loves 1st grade, reading, swimming, running and making everyone smile.
We celebrated his birthday on Saturday by going swimming and eating at Culvers! On Sunday (his real birthday) we opened presents a had cake with some friends.
You are such an amazing Mom! It's so fun to come and visit- I tagged you on my blog so play along if you'd like and if not just know I still like ya. Happy Thanksgiving!
I think the best part is how excited the other boys are about Josh's presents. Kimball is awesome. I loved reading that story. What great boys you have. We love them.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh! I'm glad he had a fun day.
Happy Birthday Josh! We love you. You're a great boy.
love, Grandpa & grandma Baer
You are such an amazing Mom! It's so fun to come and visit- I tagged you on my blog so play along if you'd like and if not just know I still like ya. Happy Thanksgiving!
I think the best part is how excited the other boys are about Josh's presents.
Kimball is awesome. I loved reading that story. What great boys you have. We love them.
Dave and Teneal
Post a Comment