Spencer just makes you smile! He is so cute. I wish you could all hear him laugh. He loves to be tickled and kissed. Once you start kissing him he doesn't want you to stop. I am just so lucky to have this sweet little boy! I love his brown eyes, his cute little feet and his handsome big boy haircut. He is getting very inquisitive and mischievous. Yesterday while I was helping the boys with homework I realized that I hadn't heard Spencer for a while so I got up to go look for him. Sure enough he was in the bathroom. The toilet seat was down which was a miracle in its self. He was just standing there looking at the toilet. As I went to pick him up I realized his shirt sleeves were all wet. So I decided to peek in the toilet to see if the water was yellow or not. To my big surprise I found his favorite blue blanket stuffed into the toilet. As I pulled out the wet blanket I saw the yellow water.
"Boys!!!!" I yelled,
"Who didn't flush the toilet?"
Spencer was very sad to see his blanket go into the dreaded washing machine again!
1 comment:
Julianne, they're all so cute! I had forgotten to add you to my list of blogs that are private that won't just automatically update me when you have a new post, so I got a big fun read of the last couple of weeks. I hope our paths cross again, you are such an amazing woman!
Post a Comment