"Brigham is so cute he always has the funniest answers to our questions!"
I said, "What do you mean?"
She then said, "We asked the children where do we go after we die and Brigham said,
'Ah Prison' !"
Friday night we had Trunk or Treat at our church. A little girl that I have babysat a few times was there and dressed up as Superman. She is the most darling little girl ever.
I asked her mom, "Why did she want to be Superman?"
Her mom said, "Well it all started when she was playing at your house and dressed up in a Spiderman costume. Every since then she has wanted to be a superhero!"
This is Elena! I have loved babysitting her. We have tea parties and make cookies with our aprons and do all those little girl things that I love. Well one day she wanted to play dress-up and she picked this out of the costume box!
I apologized to her mom and dad for introducing her to the superhero world. They just laughed!
Today during dinner I was telling the boys that after their missions I will have a list of girls that I want them to date. I explained that I have a lot of friends with daughters that I really love. I expect them to choose one of them to marry. Kimball got all red and flushed. He started laughing but I wasn't joking! I then realized that he had a crush on one of the girls I mentioned. Nine years old and a crush--then I started laughing.
Kimball then said, "Mom, I think I lost my appetite."
But he really just didn't like the stew I made for dinner!
p.s. Everytime I meet new and amazing friends their sweet daughters get added to my list!
1 comment:
Thanks for those fun comments.
Post a Comment