Monday, October 20, 2008

A multi-tasker!

Last night Jeff went to help the kids floss their teeth. This is what he found Brigham doing. Multi-tasking! Sucking on a sucker and brushing at the same time. Jeff couldn't believe it. I reassured him that he wasn't a failure with our kids. He calming explained to Brigham that he needed to finish his sucker before he started brushing!

3 comments:

PacPaliGoulds said...

That is awesome!! I love to eat suckers. Brigham is such a handsome boy.

Guymon Family said...

We had close to the same thing happen last night. I brushed Jacob's teeth, then he asked for a drink so I gave him water. He said he wanted juice but I told him no since he'd brushed his teeth. Tyler then walks into the room with a brownie and Jacob asked for a bite. Before I could tell him I had already brushed Jake's teeth, he gave him a bite of brownie! Now I had to start all over!

BA said...

That's way too cute.