Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorites

Thanks Kendra for the great idea!

Brigham
Favorite school subject: Playtime
Favorite food: Grapes
Favorite family activity: Camping
Favorite free time activity: Play in the backyard
Favorite primary song: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!
What I want to be when I grow up: Fireman



Samuel
Favorite school subject: Math
Favorite food: Oreos
Favorite family activity: Hide and Seek
Favorite free time activity: Jumping on the trampoline
Favorite primary song: Popcorn Popping
What I want to be when I grow up: Dentist

Joshua
Favorite school subject: P.E.
Favorite food: Fudge
Favorite family activity: Swimming
Favorite free time: Playing Transformers
Favorite primary song: I Love to See the Temple
What I want to be when I grow up: Palentologist

Kimball
Favorite school subject: Music
Favorite food: Cookie Dough
Favorite family activity: Playing board games
Favorite free time: Reading
Favorite primary song: Called to Serve
What I want to be when I grow up: Archeologist

1 comment:

PacPaliGoulds said...

Julianne-you need to post that on the family page! If we all did that it would be so fun to see what the other kids who are my kids same age like to do! Rebecca wants to be a firelady and a Mom!