My mom and dad. Amazing examples of love!Friday, September 12, 2008
I Simply Remember My Favorite Things
Now that my three oldest are in school all day it's just the 3 of us at home all day! It feels like forever ago when I just had two kiddos. I love being able to give them lots of attention. When the big boys are home the two little ones are running around trying to keep up with them. They have no time for good old mom. Now that Kimball, Josh and Sam are at school Brigham and Spencer don't mind hanging out with me! Going to the store is cake, going jogging or on a bike ride is great. I can manage 2 a lot easier than 5 in lots of places. But around 3:15 my life feels like it has been taken up in a whirl wind. All 5 voices yelling to tell me about their day, what they want for snack, begging them to sit down and talk to me one at a time, getting them to do their homework, getting ready for soccer practice and attempting to squeeze in a semi-healthy meal. Luckily Spencer is so easy going. Last night I was feeling a bit frazzeled--OK a lot frazzeled. I just need to count my many many blessings each day and all of those crazy afternoons and evenings will be more pleasant for everyone. A few things I am so grateful for:
My darling husband who makes me laugh and smile everyday!
Cows milk! I'm loving having my body back.
All the many freedoms I enjoy and for the many men and women who have and continue to make those freedoms possible.
My mom and dad. Amazing examples of love!
My wheat grinder and of course cookies!
Five precious gifts!!
My mom and dad. Amazing examples of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite things are my grandchildren. I love you.
I want to be like you when I grow up.
LN Queen
Post a Comment