We had a wonderful time at the county fair this past weekend. We saw all kinds of animals and people (I love to people watch). We even got to try root beer milk and cherry vanilla milk--yummy. The kids had some huge corn dogs and Jeff got to get a 15minute massage. The kids favorite though were the rides. The kids went on all the rides that they were tall enough to go on! They had a blast!



4 comments:
What a cute family! I love reading your blogs. Now I just need to get my act together and start a blog page of my own. It is such a fun way to keep in touch!
Melanie Winder
well- we wish we were there to have so much fun with you folks! Our county fair is nothing like yours. I got super sick! I hope you did not eat the giant hotdog. that was my doom! love sarah
hey Julianne,
What a great group of pictures! All your boys are so darling. I'm so glad you are already liking Wisconsin! Lot's of fun!
Love Always,
MaryAnn
I love those pictures.
Post a Comment