Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July fun

~Gone Fishing~For family home evening this week we went fishing with our friends. The boys had a great time and were each were able to catch a fish-thank goodness. We were fishing until after 9:00 pm waiting for everyone to be able to a least get one. I loved watching them! I couldn't believe how quiet and patient they were able to sit and wait. Somehow we need to transfer those attributes to sacrament meeting on Sunday!
Spencer--I love those eyes!
Sam caught the biggest one!

Brigham and his favorite friend Saddie. I think I should keep this picture--Who knows?




Spencer Walking

Spencer is walking! He started taking a few steps at 10 months and now at almost 11 months he is walking everywhere, climbing the stairs and just about keeping up with his 4 older brothers.

4 comments:

The Boyos said...

He is too cute to be walking!! That Spencer is just the prettiest baby ever. Looks like your family had fun fishing! We miss you guys! Harmon and Porter say hello!

Hans and Laurel said...

I can't believe he is walking. How cool is that! Good job with the fishing. We still haven't caught anything. We miss you guys!

BA said...

That looks like great fun. Did anyone like eating the fish?

Kendra said...

Wow!! Julianne! This looks great! You've got to give me some pointers! Here's mine...solskensspot.blogspot.com.
I enjoyed going to scout camp with you today and look forward to many more conversations!